Monday, February 27, 2012

This Tag Thing

Hehe I got tagged in this thing by Bored_Homeschooler. I'm kinda late, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
  • No information about us in the "tag" section
  • Tag 11 people
11 things about me
  1. I like animals. ALL animals.
  2. My favorite color changes alot. (Green, orange, red, now purple.) But I think I'm going to stuck with purple for a while.
  3. As cliche as it is, I am very lucky my mother let me paint my room grey. (It's a light grey, but better than nothing.)
  4. I honestly only like about 6 of Siouxsie and The Banshees' songs, But I LOVE all of Bauhaus' songs <3
  5. As stereotypical as it is, I tend to wear black all day (almost) everyday. (Yes even my jammies. Lol)
  6. I am a manga lover.
  7. I still watch cartoons when I'm not reading.
  8. I love Degrassi
  9. Sometimes I when I drink red juice I like to pretend it's blood...hehe
  10. If I tell myself I'm going to save money for something, ex: Demonia boots, I almost always spend it on something I feel I need at that moment.
  11. I have too many bracelets for my own good.
The 11 questions from Bored_Homeschooler

1.Favorite food?
Pizza. Always. And forever.

2.If you(and I have to ask) were stuck on an Island,and you could only bring five books,what books would you bring?
The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod (Book 3,) A Monster Calls, Frankenstein, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Wicca for the Solitary Practioner

3. Does it annoy you how many social networking sites there are nowadays?
*sigh* Yes, it does. I mean just when I started to get the hang of Myspace, everybody switched to facebook. Now there is a new one out. I can't recall the name though...Starts with a 'P.'

4.Two musical bands or artist you wish to see live?
Emilie Autumn and... I guess Slipknot. I heard they are pretty cool live.

5.If you could bring one person,from any period of time,back from the dead,who would it be?
My grandfather. He died when my mom was 2 weeks old. From what grandma tells me, we would get along pretty well.

6.Are you religious?
Well I go to church with my family and I was raised Christian, but I consider myself Agnostic.

7.Favorite TV show?
SPONGEBOB SPONGEBOB SPONGEBOB

8.Coke or pepsi?
Sprite... Lol Coke I guess.

9.If you could pick anyway to die,what would it be?
Ummm...I'm not sure. Standing up for what I believe in and some guy takes his opinions too seriously and he shoots me or something. Lol that's the best I can come up with.

10.Do you believe in ghost?
Yes.

11.Favorite Author?
Heather Brewer for now.
My 11

  1. Favorite color?
  2. Favorite band/song of all time?
  3. What's the worst way you found out your friends aren't really your friends?
  4. Do you stay up late sometimes?
  5. Favorite animal?
  6. What's the outfit you feel the most proud of when you wear it?
  7. What's the saddest movie you have watched? Either made you cry, or just a terrible movie.
  8. What is your favorite place to hangout or relax? Either alone or with friends.
  9. What do you do in your free time?
  10. The worst book you have read, but managed to get through?
  11. Who is an artist or band you wish would just take their crappy music and go live in a cave?
Whom shall I tag? (I might not be able to get 11)
You don't haveto do this if you don't want to. It's just for fun. But for the people reading this, You really should enjoy these blogs.

Where I Woke Sobbing With Joy of Musings Of A Gothic Bohemian Girl

Katelynn of The Life of a Babybat

Emma of Little Gothic Horrors

App'y of App'y Talk

Kitty of Bloggery of a Gothcat

Ms. Angel Demon of Tenebrous Magazine - The Blog

Aristocratic Elegance

Jessie of JessieAnn13

Amy of Stripy Tights and Dark Delights

2 comments: