Monday, February 13, 2012

Babybat Poem Post #2

First off, I would like to say that I do not like the way my title looks. It's supposed to be all curvy and what not but sometimes when I look at it it just looks plain...weird. Well here's my second poem and it's fairly short. I wrote this after my ex broke up with me a few weeks before 9th grade started. We lasted just about a year (not that you really care lol)

The Breakup
What have you done to me?
A shadow of chaos as emotions creep.
Once we enjoyed bliss,
Childlike and innocent,
But your heart drifted away.
A painful cloud of darkness -
Tears follow blood, follow hate,
Love burnt to ashes.
In a haze of sorrow,
I still love you.

I love cheesy romance movies and I guess I'm the type of guy who is always searching for my true love. Which I guess seems kinda silly 1: Because I'm only 15 and 2: Divorce rates these days are super high which makes me question if we will ever really find 'The One.' I think of marriage as a sacred thing and if I ever do get married I want her to be as close as possible to perfect. I want us to have a strong connection and never drift apart. I guess it's not silly as it gives me something to look forward to. Sorry this when from a simple poem post to a look into my innermost thoughts, but I guess that's what these blogs are for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment