Friday, February 17, 2012

Buddy Poke Facebook Fun

I don't know if you have heard of this or not, but there is a 'game' on facebook called Buddy Poke. It' s a really cool thing where you can make your own avatar, turtle, panda, dog, car, and robot and you can make them do different things with your friends or by yourself. You can also take pictures and make shirts out of them. You can also print off little paper versions of your person and make a cute 3D model of it. This might seem lame to some of you, but I am real big on things where you can make another version (or exact version) of yourself. Just like the anime based site Gaiaonline.com. But that's a totally different story. So I decided to post a few pictures I took of my avatar on here for you to see :3 Your welcome.















Sorry if I slowed down your computer with all these...But if you have a facebook you should definitely play this..

6 comments:

  1. You have a Gaia account? ME TOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D really??? You should definatley add me. What's your name? Mines nyteshade11

      Delete
  2. I used to love this app. Actually, I might go make another one. I remember having the cutest blue white and black little figure.

    ReplyDelete