Friday, February 17, 2012

My Pictures

Okay so I have been taking random pictures of the sky and other things. I'm not sure why I do, but sometimes when it looks a certain way, or when clouds are shaped in a interesting forms I just HAVE to take a picture. So here they are. I know they are not that good, but they are from my cellphone camera.  Also, I'm no professional obviously..


Just another blue sky...It looks like the clouds are trying to make the anarchy symbol

I just got out of church when I took this. I like cloudy and rainy days best.


This was after school...Well a while after school..But I thought it looked really pretty. Don't you?



This is a spot really close to my house. I almost always go here to read or sometimes just walk around and enjoy nature while listening to Bauhaus on my iPod. :)  (I promise it looks better in person.)
 
This was a night when I decided to take a walk and clear my mind. I really like this picture.

Okay, I obviously didn't take this picture, but my gay friend sent this to me and I thought it was hilarious.

A cloudy school day. I think I did this at lunch. I always sit outside at lunch because it's always really pretty outside (and there's less people)


The moon looks absolutely gorgeous here :)


Those are my pictures of [mostly] the sky. If you would like to see more of my pictures in the future, let me know and I will post more. :3

4 comments: