How does it work?
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 11 things about you
- Answer it
- Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
- Put a link to the tagged blogs
- Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
- No information about us in the "tag" section
- Tag 11 people
- I like animals. ALL animals.
- My favorite color changes alot. (Green, orange, red, now purple.) But I think I'm going to stuck with purple for a while.
- As cliche as it is, I am very lucky my mother let me paint my room grey. (It's a light grey, but better than nothing.)
- I honestly only like about 6 of Siouxsie and The Banshees' songs, But I LOVE all of Bauhaus' songs <3
- As stereotypical as it is, I tend to wear black all day (almost) everyday. (Yes even my jammies. Lol)
- I am a manga lover.
- I still watch cartoons when I'm not reading.
- I love Degrassi
- Sometimes I when I drink red juice I like to pretend it's blood...hehe
- If I tell myself I'm going to save money for something, ex: Demonia boots, I almost always spend it on something I feel I need at that moment.
- I have too many bracelets for my own good.
Pizza. Always. And forever.
2.If you(and I have to ask) were stuck on an Island,and you could only bring five books,what books would you bring?
The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod (Book 3,) A Monster Calls, Frankenstein, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Wicca for the Solitary Practioner
3. Does it annoy you how many social networking sites there are nowadays?
*sigh* Yes, it does. I mean just when I started to get the hang of Myspace, everybody switched to facebook. Now there is a new one out. I can't recall the name though...Starts with a 'P.'
4.Two musical bands or artist you wish to see live?
Emilie Autumn and... I guess Slipknot. I heard they are pretty cool live.
5.If you could bring one person,from any period of time,back from the dead,who would it be?
My grandfather. He died when my mom was 2 weeks old. From what grandma tells me, we would get along pretty well.
6.Are you religious?
Well I go to church with my family and I was raised Christian, but I consider myself Agnostic.
7.Favorite TV show?
SPONGEBOB SPONGEBOB SPONGEBOB
8.Coke or pepsi?
Sprite... Lol Coke I guess.
9.If you could pick anyway to die,what would it be?
Ummm...I'm not sure. Standing up for what I believe in and some guy takes his opinions too seriously and he shoots me or something. Lol that's the best I can come up with.
10.Do you believe in ghost?
Heather Brewer for now.
- Favorite color?
- Favorite band/song of all time?
- What's the worst way you found out your friends aren't really your friends?
- Do you stay up late sometimes?
- Favorite animal?
- What's the outfit you feel the most proud of when you wear it?
- What's the saddest movie you have watched? Either made you cry, or just a terrible movie.
- What is your favorite place to hangout or relax? Either alone or with friends.
- What do you do in your free time?
- The worst book you have read, but managed to get through?
- Who is an artist or band you wish would just take their crappy music and go live in a cave?
You don't haveto do this if you don't want to. It's just for fun. But for the people reading this, You really should enjoy these blogs.
Where I Woke Sobbing With Joy of Musings Of A Gothic Bohemian Girl
Katelynn of The Life of a Babybat
Emma of Little Gothic Horrors
App'y of App'y Talk
Kitty of Bloggery of a Gothcat
Ms. Angel Demon of Tenebrous Magazine - The Blog
Jessie of JessieAnn13
Amy of Stripy Tights and Dark Delights