Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shake Shake...your iPod

Yay My First post!! :D
Okay let's get down to semi-buisiness. I saw this on many other blogs before I created mine and I thought this looked like fun so I wanted to do this. (Artist first, then song title) Suffle your mp3/Ipod and post the first 100 (out of like 1500 Lol) songs. Keep in mind that I share my iPod with my ten year old brother so not all of these songs are my favorite...

  1.  HIM- Wicked Game
  2.  Killing Joke- The Death and Resurrection Show
  3. Bauhaus- Bela Lugosi's Dead
  4. My Chemical Romance- Sing
  5. Emilie Autumn- I Know Where You Sleep
  6. Rage Against The Machine- Down Rodeo
  7. Christian Death- Church of No Return
  8. The Cure- The Caterpillar
  9. Joy Division- New Dawn Fades
  10. The Dark Clan- Goals
  11. Megadeth- Hangar 18
  12. Linkin Park- My December
  13. X-Japan- Crucify My Love
  14. The Cure- Close to Me
  15. Abandon All Ships!- Take One Last Breath
  16. Ashbury Heights- Spiders
  17. The Cure- A Forest
  18. Alesana- Ambrosia
  19. The Devil Wears Prada- Louder Than Thunder
  20. The 69 Eyes- Dead Girls Are Easy
  21. The Birthday Massacre- Looking Glass
  22. Linkin Park- Given Up
  23. We Came As Romans- To Plant A Seed
  24. Gene Loves Jezebel- Walk Away
  25. Linkin Park- Numb
  26. Asking Alexandria- A Prophecy
  27. The Cure- Trust
  28. Plastique Noir- Desire or Disease
  29. Jay Z- Niggas In Paris My Brother Plays This Song Way Too Much...
  30. Voltaire- Goodnight Demonslayer
  31. Bauhaus- Telegram Sam
  32. The 69 Eyes- Dead n' Gone
  33. Gothsicles- Konami Code IV
  34. Gothsicles- Amphibious Trigonometry (Soggy Potato Chips Remix)
  35. Editors- Munich
  36. The Cure- Just like Heaven
  37. Alice in Videoland- Spaceship
  38. She Wants Revenge- True Romance
  39. My Chemical Romance- Destroya
  40. Three Days Grace- Just Like You
  41. Linkin Park- What I've Done
  42. Bauhaus- Third Uncle
  43. Alesana- Last Three Letters
  44. Bauhaus- A Spy In The Cab
  45. Panic! At The Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
  46. Jill Tracy- The Fine Art of Poisoning My Personal Theme Song :)
  47. Bauhaus- Terror Couple Kill Colonel
  48. Adam & The Ants- Prince Charming
  49. Balam Acab- See Birds
  50. Marilyn Manson- This Is The New Shit
  51. Bauhaus- Double Dare
  52. Linkin Park- Faint
  53. Slipknot- Duality
  54. Cage The Elephant- In One Ear
  55. The Cure- Pictures of You
  56. Bring Me The Horizon- Pray For Plagues
  57. Echo & The Bunnymen- People Are Strange
  58. Linkin Park- Lying From You
  59. Benny Bennassi- Bring The Noise Remix (Pump-kin Remix)
  60. Chevelle- Send The Pain Below
  61. The Dresden Dolls- Girl Anachronism
  62. Tyler, The Creator- Transylvania
  63. The 69 Eyes- Brandon Lee
  64. Broken Bells- The Ghost Inside
  65. Corvus Corax- Florent Omnes
  66. Bauhaus- Hollow Hills
  67. Blue October- Into The Ocean
  68. The Jesus And Mary Chain- Blues From A Gun
  69. Bauhaus- Ziggy Stardust
  70. Rage Against The Machine- Killing In The Name Of
  71. Legend Of Zelda Orchestra- Zelda's Lullaby
  72. Linkin Park- Burning In The Skies
  73. Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff
  74. Rasputina- A Quitter
  75. Red Hot Chili Peppers- By The Way
  76. Slipknot- People = Shit
  77.  Nirvana- The Man Who Sold The World
  78. Tyler, The Creator- Golden
  79. Editors- Papillon
  80. Pink Turns Blue- Walking On Both Sides
  81. Korn- Falling Away From Me
  82. Antiworld- Horror High
  83. Marilyn Manson- This Is Halloween
  84. The Sisters of Mercy- Black Planet
  85. Skrillex- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
  86. Linkin Park- In The end
  87. Joy Division- Shadowplay
  88. The Devil Wears Prada- Spongebob Grindpants
  89. Love Is Colder Than Death- Wild World
  90. Slipknot- The Blister Exists
  91. Cold Cave- Life Magazine
  92. Jill Tracy- Anything At All
  93. Joy Division- Candidate
  94. The Birthday Party- Release the Bats
  95. Refused- New Noise
  96. Eminem- Forgot About Dre
  97. Slipknot- Before I Forget
  98. The Cure-Other Voices
  99. Killing Joke- Eighties
  100. The Faces of Sarah- Heaven
Well that was fun. I took longer tan I thought to do that, but it was definitely worth it

2 comments:

  1. You have basically the exact same music taste as me! Awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D That is awesome!! By the way I'm a big fan of your blog (you actually inspired me to start my own)

      Delete