Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Need Ideas For Pants

I really would love to have some cool looking DIY pants, but unfortunately all I know how to do is burn, slice, and safety pin things. My mom doesn't like the slicing and burning part. I've tried learning how to sew many times and I failed many times. I was just wondering if you guys have any other methods of creating interesting DIY pants. I also like the whole bondage look, but I don't know where I can find straps or zippers.
Image Detail
Image Detail
For the ladies
Image Detail
Not really my style, but I like how she dyed them.
Image Detail
These are Tripp pants, but I still think they look cool. Plus they're purple which makes them even cooler. :)
Image Detail

3 comments:

  1. try some more and you will understand how to sew :-D good luck, nothing more fun than improving diy skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice; I haven't worn anything but skirts in years, yet I would consider most of these pants!

    ReplyDelete