Saturday, March 10, 2012

San Fransisco Trip Day 2

So you know those sunglasses you loved so much? They broke :/ Which really sucks because we walk outside a lot and I need some sunglasses, but now I don't have any. Anyway for the second day we walked around to get breakfast, but ended up skipping it and getting energy drinks instead. Later we did stop at a taco place and it was pretty good. After that, we walked and rode the buses to a pier that has a cruise. We went on the cruise and it took us to the Golden Gate Bridge. It also took us by Alcatraz. Soon were going to tour the inside. Some people say that its haunted. After the cruise we went to Pier 39 to eat, but first we stopped at some stores. I didn't buy anything yet, but I saw some cool things. They had a knife store with joker cards that are sharp like blades, and they had batarang pocket-knives. They also had tiny skulls that were $5 each which I'm gonna get for my room. :) I also saw a place with tons of statues of dragons, wizards, and faeries (oh my!) We got on the cable cars again and I saw a bunch of homeless guys. I felt sorry for them :( We finally found a somewhat cheap seafood restaurant and it was delicious. We also went to the aquarium. Here are the pictures from the day.



Golden Gate Bridge





Alcatraz

So awesome. They have other masks and specialty blades also.

Go ahead. Start drooling. (The store is huge, this is just a super tiny piece of it.)



Alcatraz
Seals at Fishermans Wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment