Saturday, March 17, 2012

San Fransisco Trip Final Days

Hey sorry guys. I know I haven't been on in a few days, but I've been real busy. The last few days of my trip were really interesting. I went to this art place and it was really cool. I don't have very many pictures of it though. Sorry I kinda got caught up in how awesome the place was. I also went to a beach for the first time in my life. I saw the crookedest street in America. I bought a a lot of cool things also. Like a spiked belt, half hockey mask thing, tiny skull for my room, purple and black peace bracelet, troll face t-shirt, and a spike studded bracelet. I don't have pictures of them now, but expect pictures in the future. I went to the Alcatraz prison.
Inception

If you don't get it, look at the black part
Ew

The real Scarface

Can you imagine having a library this small? It's terrible




Lombard Street (very crooked street)

Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment