Monday, February 27, 2012

My Tattoo

So if you read my hair post earlier you would know that I plan on getting a tattoo soon. Originally it was going to be my zodiac sign, but now I convinced my mom to let me get a bat X3 I'm really excited about it. She was just worried that I would get a bunch of random tattoos that have no meaning which would be pointless. So I explained to her that in some cultures bats are considered to be good luck. I didn't just say this to change her mind, I said this because I also consider bats to be good luck. I'm not going to get it when I wanted to, which would be after my birthday. (It's next Tuesday by the way.) But it will be soon. Your probably thinking "stop rambling and show me what it's gonna look like already!" Well here you go.

I'm going to get it on my left shoulder. (She also didn't want it in obvious places because of future jobs.) It will be about the length of my thumb. When I get it I will post pictures.

4 comments:

  1. what a nice bat for a tattoo! and your mom is right about it better being not too visible if youre in a job or area where it could cause problems :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and I definitely don't want any problems

      Delete
  2. That's a pretty rad tatoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I know right! I'm so exicited I can't wait

      Delete