Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Babybat Poem Post #6 (The last one. I promise I'm done torturing you)

Okay so this is the last poem I've ever written ever...Nothing much to say here so *click*:

Hopeless
Lights are dim,
My mind is mixed, I'm feeling grim.
My emotions uncontrollable, I'm about to take a swim,
Into this sea of complication
A place of permanent vacation,
A room locked up filled with all of my implications.
Why does it have to be me, I know this is my mind, I know This is my head..
But what is there left for me, disappear or play dead?
I’m tired of all this acting, smile and play nice.
But pretty soon I’m gonna explode another disaster like the titanic except a bigger piece of ice.
My life is a game and I’m just a pawn.
Pretty soon I’m gonna lose, and then I’ll be gone.
All it takes is a gust of wind, just another small sin,
And then Ill be down, unable to get back up, forever pinned.
I’m fighting a hopeless battle, a lost cause,
Loss is near so death is beginning to open it’s mouth and swallow me whole, tightening it’s jaws.
I’m getting ready to fall,
All there is left for me is emptiness, and no’one to stop me, no’one to stall.
My lights are blinking just about to go out..
I’m closing my eyes clutching myself tightly my face set in a sad pout.
But then a flicker, of light,
Maybe I don’t have to go down this road, I’m starting to really see, life is a amazing sight,
And its worth putting up a fight.
I step back, suddenly afraid of death, slowly, I step away from the rope,
Then my foot slips, I fall back, my breathing tightens and I fade away as I lose all hope.

So that's the last poem I will ever post (unless for some odd reason I think I'm actually a good writer and start again.) For those of you who loved it, I'm sorry. For those of you who hated it...still sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment